Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
1. Fabric Bias Tape Maker Tool:
• Easy, Quick, Precise, Create Your Own Bias Tapes in Minutes.
• Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. It's fast, economical and perfectly coordinated. Pull the fabric through and iron--folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing.
• A precision tool that folds fabric into perfect halves automatically.
2. Wonder Clips:
•Great alternative to pins.
• holds quilt binding while sewing.
•easy to see on your work and easy to find when dropped on the floor.
3.Tape Binding Presser Foot:
• The Taping Foot helps to feed seam tape binding when sewing garments in knit or stretch fabric. Use it on shoulder seams and armholes to prevent stretching. The foot can also be used to attach bias tape. The measuring hatch marks help make an accurate binding width, from 5mm to 20mm. Compatible presser feet for domestic low shank sewing machines are compatible with most machines.
• Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
• Warning: Only for domestic use